CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant for Home Health and Hospice
Aegis Homecare and Aegis Hospice is currently seeking compassionate Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) that have a passion in providing outstanding services to an elderly community.
The CNA's responsibilities include:
- Providing personal care services under the direction of the Registered Nurse or Therapist
- Assigned to specific clients by the Registered Nurse or other appropriate professional
- Performs services for clients as necessary to maintain their personal comfort
- Provides care consistent with written instructions
- Performs simple procedures as an extension of therapy services under the direction and supervision of the therapist
- Range of motion exercises
- Assistance with ambulation and exercise
- Assisting with personal hygiene, including but not limited to:
- Skin care/nail care
- Oral hygiene
- Performs household services essential to health care at home, including but not limited to:
- Meal preparation/feeding as needed
- Light housekeeping
At Aegis Hospice and Aegis Homecare we are committed first to care of our patients and the well being of their families. With that belief at the core of everything we do, we know that it can only be achieved through the strength of the team we build. If you feel that you would like to be a part of an outstanding team that provides outstanding care we look forward to hearing from you.
Skills / Requirements
- 75 hours of classroom and supervised practical training with at least 16 hours devoted to practical training.
- 16 hours of classroom instruction is to be completed prior to beginning the 16 hours of supervised practical training.
- Successful completion of a formal certification training program and/or a written skills test and competency evaluation.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Minimum of six (6) months work experience in a supervised setting, preferably health care facility.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and follow a written Plan of Care.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair.
- Good driving record.
- CNA Certificate.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Holiday Pay
- Travel time Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid time off for Full-time
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time